If a camper must leave camp before the end of the session for which he or she is enrolled, the following policy will be in effect.
- If, for any reason, the enrollment must be cancelled, the Camp must be advices of this in writing with the following understanding:
- After 4/1/2014, a full payment is required for enrollment. All monies are refundable until 4/1/2014.
- Any cancellation after 4/1/2014 will incur a $200 fee.
- Any cancellation after 5/1/2014 will incur a $500 fee.
- Cancellations made within 2 weeks of your session are non-refundable
- If for any reason a camper switches sessions, payment due will be equal to the session fee applicable at the time the switch is made, regardless of any previous discounts or specials offered.
- Refunds for entire (7-day) weeks which coincide with regular session dates will be made for illnesses or accidents resulting in a camper leaving before the end of the session. No refunds will be made for partial weeks.
- If a camper is requested by the Camp Director to leave camp due to of violation of camp regulations or of personal conduct which interferes with the health or welfare of himself/herself or others, then no refund will be made.
- Campers will not be entitled to a refund if they leave camp because of (1) homesickness; (2) refusal to participate in the normal activities of the camp; (3) evidence that some emotional or physical problem which predates their arrival at camp results in the lack of adjustment to camp and/or adversely affects the health and well being of other campers.
The above information regarding change of session and service and handling fees was provided on your camper's application.