Sep 23, 2014
A Camp Louise tradition!
- 1 package (6 oz.) semisweet chocolate chips
- 21 graham cracker squares, crushed
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- Confectioner/powdered sugar
- Grease an 8×8-inch baking pan. Line pan with parchment paper and grease again.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except sugar.
- Press into prepared pan.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degrees oven for 30 minutes.
- Turn out of pan and peel off paper while still warm.
- Cut into squares and roll into sugar.