All Camp Airy & Louise campers and staff know that camp isn’t just for summer. It stays with you all year round. We’ll always be connected by our shared experiences, like wearing white on Shabbat, singing in the Dining Hall and spending the summer in the magic of the mountain.
Camp misses you just as much as you miss camp. You can’t live here all year round, but you can stay in touch with your new and old camp friends. Here are some ways to keep camp in your life beyond the final Goodnight song.
- Check in to our blog regularly to read about camp news and hear more from our directors.
- Share contact details with your new friends, and use them!
- Keep up the conversation in the Camps Airy & Louise Alumni Facebook group.
- Follow us on social media for photos, updates and reunion dates.
- Wear your camp pride. You never know when you’ll bump into a fellow alum at the airport or in a new city. Our camp store is updated with new items regularly, so visit the Camp Airy store or the Camp Louise store to start shopping.
Staff Members and Alumni
Do all the above, plus:
- Staff members can join our Alumni groups after three years of service – the Order of the Leaf for Airy staff members, and the Circle for those who worked at Louise.
- Alumni are fortunate people who either attended or worked at Camps Airy & Louise and are over 18 years old. If you’re an alumni of Camps Airy & Louise, you can add your details to our alumni database to receive news and event notifications throughout the year. Once you sign up, you can access the contact info for other alumni through the CampInTouch login.
- Give back by donating any amount to Camp Airy Louise to help give another camper a summer to remember. We’re a non-profit organization so your donation will be tax-free.
- Volunteer at camp for a week. Contact the camp office during the off-season to plan a time to volunteer at camp. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Baltimore office at 410-466-9010.
During the off-season, we plan events to bring our campers and staff back together. In the past, we’ve reunited at camp, at Splashdown in Columbia, and Larry Sheets’ Players to name a few. Every fall, we plan a new and unique program. Stay tuned for more information about this year’s reunion.
Bunkmate contact info
We do not give out contact information of campers unless explicitly given permission. If you are in search of a bunkmate’s info, contact us. We will get in touch with the family to get approval to send it to you.