Camps Airy & Louise are proud of our long-standing tradition of social engagement, particularly when it comes to causes that stir the passions of our campers, staff and alumni. It is with this in mind that we are supporting the March For Our Lives on Saturday, March 24 in Washington, DC. In order to meet the needs of the camp community, we are offering to provide school bus transportation to the event from the Long Gate Park & Ride in Howard County, MD. Seats may be purchased below.
Please review prior to purchasing seats:
· We will be taking school buses – no restrooms will be available on board.
· We will depart from the Long Gate Park & Ride: 5001 Meadowbrook Lane Ellicott City, MD 21043 at 10:00am, riders will be expected to arrive by 9:30am to ensure we leave promptly.
· The March is a long day of walking and standing in very crowded areas. Please take this into consideration when deciding which family members will attend the March.
· At the conclusion of the March, it will be the responsibility of each rider to return to the bus (exact time & location TBA). This may involve purchasing a DC Metro ticket in advance and, should that be the case, instructions will be sent to all passengers in advance of the event.
· The estimated return time is 5:30pm.
· No refunds will be provided.
Note: all minors must attend with a parent or guardian. Camps Airy & Louise will not be responsible for the supervision of any attendees.
Registration for this event is now closed. If you have any questions, please contact Amy Bram at email@example.com or 410.843.7474