Can’t Leave Alone Bars
- 1 package (18 1/4 oz.) white cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (6 oz.) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs and oil. Press two-thirds of the mixture into a greased 13×9 pan. (OK t use a smaller size pan) Set remaining cake mixture aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the milk, chocolate chips and butter. Microwave uncovered until chips and butter are melted; stir until smooth. Pour over crust.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of remaining cake mixture over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees or 10-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool before cutting.
Adapted from Fast Fixes with Mixes