Considering Camp For the First Time? Come to a Pizza Party!
We know lots of parents have lots of questions before sending their child to camp for the first time. And, we also know that these same parents (and their kids) love to eat pizza. So, we’re combining the two – get a chance to ask questions and meet representatives from both Camp Airy & Camp Louise, while having fun and eating pizza in a casual environment.
Our campers come from many different parts of the country, so we try to hit many of them throughout our “off-season”. Here’s a partial list of upcoming events – be sure to check back often or email Stacy@airylouise.org to find one near you!
Upcoming Schedule (Register Here):
- December 11 – Pizzeria Orso in Falls Church, VA
- January 16 – Grotto’s Pizza in Columbia, MD
- February 20 – TBD in Pikesville, MD
- March 19 – TBD in Potomac, MD
- March 19 – TBD in Arlington, VA