- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 4 cups flour
- 1 cup chopped nuts, chocolate chips or raisins
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- cinnamon/sugar mixture
- Beat sugar and eggs with fork.
- Add oil, baking powder, vanilla and salt. Mix.
- Add flour on cup at a time.
- Batter will become very thick.
- Add chopped nuts, chocolate chips or raisins.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet with oil.
- Wet hands with cold water and form 3 long strips on cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 350-375 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Cut while warm at an angle. Sprinkle cinnamon/sugar on sides, if desired.