Oct 21, 2013
A Halloween twist to the classic camp s’more with pretzels, marshmallows, and chocolate.
- About 36 mini pretzel sticks
- 1 cup mini marshamllows
- 1 package white chocolate candy coating (for dipping)
- Lay a cookie sheet on top of a tray.
- Place a marshmallow on each end of the pretzel stick.
- Continue until you have as many as you want.
- Heat up chocolate according to package instructions.
- Dip pretzel/marshmallow sticks into melted chocolate until fully coated.
- Using a fork to remove, place sticks on wax paper to dry.
- Let cool for 20 minutes at room temperature.