The perfect, stress-free, fun-filled, family mini-vacation awaits you at Airy & Louise Family Camp!
Rest, play, and schmooze with new and old friends, while we take care of the cooking, cleaning, and entertainment at Airy & Louise Family Camp. Give yourself a break and let our counselors take your children on adventures around camp and enjoy family-fun activities together. Evening activities will include kids-only activities as well as adult-oriented fun. The exact activities and schedule may vary depending on age, interest and availability – but everyone is sure to have a fantastic time!
Join us and experience the magic of the mountain.
The all-inclusive Airy & Louise Family Camp is designed for families with children of all ages, including children under 3 years of age which will be part of our babysitting program. Grandparents and other family members are welcome too!
- Start: Friday morning, August 24, 2018
- End: Sunday afternoon, August 26, 2018
- Single Family Cabins: Each cabin includes two small private rooms, an open bunk area and one shared bathroom (with multiple sinks, showers & toilets).
- Multi-Family Cabins: Do you know another family coming with whom you’d love to share space? Two families share one cabin space. The shared cabin includes two small private rooms, an open bunk area and one shared bathroom (with multiple sinks, showers & toilets).
- Room Housing: Rooms feature 2 twin beds and a private bathroom. Rooms can only accommodate a third person (child) with a mattress on the floor. Families of 3 or fewer people will be housed in one room. Families of 4 – 6 people will be housed in 2 rooms. Families larger than 6 people will be housed in 3 rooms.
|Family Type:||Cabin Housing (Single or Multi Family)||Room Housing|
|Family of 2 adults and up to 3 children||$599||$699|
|Family of 1 adult and up to 3 children||$399||$499|
|Grandparent / Aunt / Uncle Special (2 adults)||$349||$399|
- A $100 deposit is due at the time of booking, payment in full is due July 1. If you register by May 1 and pay in full by May 15, a $50 credit will be applied to your bill.
- Registration after July 1 will require payment in full at the time of booking.
- If your child is attending Camps Airy & Louise in 2018, you will receive a $50 credit for each new non-camp family you recruit to this event.
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel by July 1, you receive a full refund less a $50 administrative fee. If you cancel between July 2 and August 1 you will receive a 50% refund. If you cancel after August 1 no refunds will be given. If you are experiencing extenuating circumstances, please be in touch with us
Amy Bram, Director of Creative Initiatives