Caramel Crispy Treats
- 4 (2.05 oz.) Milky Way Bars
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, divided
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- In microwave or a double boiler, melt candy bars and 1/2 cup butter, stirring occasionally, until smooth.
- Stir in cereal until well coated.
- Press mixture into a greased 7×11 inch pan.
- In a separate microwave-safe bowl or double boiler, melt chocolate chips and remaining 1/4 cup butter, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat and spread chocolate mixture over ingredients in pan.
- Refrigerate 1 hour, or until firm, before cutting into squares.
Adapted from No Bake Cookies, Bars and Pies