Nov 19, 2013
Our favorite camp delicacy combined with our favorite material around camp.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 pound milk chocolate
- Coat a 9-by-12 1/2-inch rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray and place on top a sheet of parchment paper (leaving an overhang on long sides).
- Pour most of the melted chocolate into baking sheet and spread in an even layer.
- Sprinkle toppings over chocolate.
- Add a final layer of chocolate on the toppings.
- Refrigerate until firm, at least 1 hour.
- Peel off parchment, and break bark into pieces.
- Tip: Try using cinnamon graham crackers for variety!
Adapted from Martha Stewart